23.12.11

Me.

This is a blog I've created about me, just in case anyone's interested in knowing more about me. I really wanted to create a personal blog to have fun and talk about what I like anytime I feel like writing. You're welcome to come and read!

If you are reading this and you want to keep on reading, the first thing you should know about me (or you may already know) is that I love writing and I write a lot. Sometimes I write short stories that are flying in my mind in a little sheet of paper or other times I simple sit down in front of my computer and start writing my Heartland Fan Fictions.

I have lot's of hobbies. I've mentioned writing, but I have lots. For example music. I seriously wouldn't live without music. It's really special for me because it has always and will always help me throughout my life. How would I survive without listening to a song per day? I have no idea. Music can help someone when he or she is in a hard situation, when that person feels bad or angry. Music can keep your feet in the ground when you've got your head in the clouds. It can maybe take you to another world if you have imagination and creativity. It can be your escape from reality when you're feeling down.Who knows? In my case music is my solution to most of my problems.

I love going to concerts, having fun listening to an old album, listening to my favorite bands too and going to CD shops to see what's new.

And to finish this post, I'll talk about my guitar. Playing it is other of my favorite activities. Playing my favorite songs with my family and friends around, and sometimes inventing some music mixing chords.

So I think this is pretty much my first post. Write again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment